Thursday, September 17, 2009

Passion Flower

This is a shot from my house's terrace; the purple flower is called a Passion Flower and it grows wildly on a vine that covers the whole front part of the house.
There's something so pretty about the Passion Flower, the petals have a waxy feeling and there are so many other little details in it; to top things off it seems as caterpillars enjoy being here because we have had a super abundance of butterflies since we planted it.

I used the pic above as reference for 2 ATCs I traded at ATCsforAll, I used watercolors and ink in these two.

5 comments:

itsamistry said...

Oh Jenn these are gorgeous. Wish I had something available that I could trade with you.

Pretty Things said...

Oh that ATC is wonderful!!!!

Lori said...

you captured it perfectly!!!

love your banner, great colors!!!

We Blog Artists said...

Beautifully painted....and thanks SO much for coming over to our blog...lovely to meet you.
Char

Annette Q said...

More beautiful ATCs, love these! :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)