Thursday, September 17, 2009

Passion Flower

This is a shot from my house's terrace; the purple flower is called a Passion Flower and it grows wildly on a vine that covers the whole front part of the house.
There's something so pretty about the Passion Flower, the petals have a waxy feeling and there are so many other little details in it; to top things off it seems as caterpillars enjoy being here because we have had a super abundance of butterflies since we planted it.

I used the pic above as reference for 2 ATCs I traded at ATCsforAll, I used watercolors and ink in these two.

5 comments:

itsamistry said...

Oh Jenn these are gorgeous. Wish I had something available that I could trade with you.

Pretty Things said...

Oh that ATC is wonderful!!!!

Lori said...

you captured it perfectly!!!

love your banner, great colors!!!

**WE BLOG ARTISTS** said...

Beautifully painted....and thanks SO much for coming over to our blog...lovely to meet you.
Char

Annette Q said...

More beautiful ATCs, love these! :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)